[E-voting] Irish Times article

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Wed Apr 7 12:11:36 IST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:13:09 +0100, "Casey, Dermot \(GE
Consumer Finance\)" wrote

> Adrian/List
>
> No letter in todays paper, mine was submitted about 6pm
last
> night so something might be printed tomorrow.

Can I appeal to anybody who has time to try and draft a
SHORT letter to the Times?  Given that we're responding to a
fairly wide-ranging article, this is a bit of challenge, but
it is massively more likely to be published.  I'd love to
have a go, but it would be Friday before I get a chance.

This could be in addition to a more complete response from
ICTE.

Ryan