[E-voting] Irish Times article for the record

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Wed Apr 7 14:25:12 IST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:01:12 +0000, "Stan Nangle" wrote

> Between the inaccuracies contained in the article, the use
> of inflammatory language, and
> the failure of Tangney to answer direct questions on radio,
> I have come to the conclusion
> that this is a put-up job.
>
> We should really be looking for connections between these
> two dudes and Fianna Fail or Q4.

Oh definitely.  It is one thing to get an article published
in the Irish Times, it's another thing to then tour the
airwaves defending the message.  There is certainly a PR
effort behind this, Q4 are the obvious candidates.

I am encouraged, however, that it seemed to take the
department so long to put something like this together.

Ryan