[E-voting] Re: Returning officers reports from 2002

Roy Madden roy at informationsecurityireland.com
Tue Apr 13 18:05:35 IST 2004

I thought the use of the word "probably" in the explanation from the
department of the discrepencies in the end to end testing was unbelievable,
but these figures outdo even that. If we can get these figures out into the
wider public domain, I don't see how they can be defensible. Well, other
than "oh we fixed all those problems".

Roy