[E-voting] Other legal challenge avenue

Karen Devine kadevine at tcd.ie
Thu Feb 5 00:25:05 GMT 2004

This issue could be cleared up with a simple addition of a 'none of the above'
option at the end of the lists of candidates, even if I say so myself.  Won't
make much of a difference to/aid the VVAT issue though.  I've popped off a
letter to Joe Duffy, as people were on his radio show threatening a legal
challenge over the lack of privacy of the 'non-voting' action.
Karen

Karen Devine,
PhD Candidate,
Department of Political Science,