[E-voting] NewsTalk106

Adrian Colley aecolley at spamcop.net
Fri Feb 20 22:10:32 GMT 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 05:13:09PM +0000, Stan Nangle wrote:
> I think we all know the answer, but, as Mr Loudon repeatedly pointed out, his
> company depends on its reputation, and VVAT would show up any problems with
> the system for all the world to see.

Mr Loudon unveiled a new type of fallacy: If that were true, we'd
be out of business.  But we're not out of business, so it can't be
true.

The unstated assumption is that if it were true it would be noticed
by election officials.

 --Adrian.

--
GPG 0x43D3AD19 17D2 CA6E A18E 1177 A361  C14C 29DB BA4B 43D3 AD19
http://user-aecolley.jini.org/