[E-voting] Nathean responds - from today's Silicon Republic

Cian pooka at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Mar 4 11:20:20 GMT 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 09:12:16AM +0000, Donal Cunningham wrote:
> E-vote tester sets record straight over code review

I like it. Some straightforward answers. About time. Glad to hear they've
seen all of the code, I look forward to reading the review. Glad also that
they've retained (recently - I wonder how much our objections have had to
do with this?) a Dutch programmer.

The stuff about 'enterprise' meaning multiuser is smoke & mirrors. Wisdom
has to know as well as we do that Access is not to be considered for systems
where data integrity is paramount. It's a piece of crap.

Cian

--
       "Metaphors are wondrous candles which illuminate the hidden
             connections between things." -- Jonah Goldberg