[E-voting] Amarach Consulting Survey

Garreth McDaid garreth at cyberspace.org
Sun Mar 7 14:34:07 GMT 2004

Amarach Consulting have published the results of a survey concerning
e-voting. The question posed is pretty meaningless in terms of what we are
trying to achieve, and I'm not really sure what to read from the result,
other than there has been a 6% drop in support and 8% increase in
opposition over a 3 month period. It's also important to note that the
survey was taken between Jan 23 and Feb 9, whereas the PR campaign, and
more widespread debate, only began on Feb 4.

http://www.amarach.com/news/issue_16.html

(You need to scroll down the page to get to the E-Voting section)

Garreth