[E-voting] ICS 25=>27

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Sun Mar 7 17:22:35 GMT 2004

If someone understand french (in reading) he can check if I properly
reported the situation about the ICS thing:
* http://www.poureva.be/article.php3?id_article=81

I highly suggest that such information are spread using EDRIGRAM, FIPR,
FFII, ... name it, all of our channel.

Of course some thing like that can do it on Slashdot or the nearest
indymedia.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/