[E-voting] ICS 25=>27

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Sun Mar 7 22:03:01 GMT 2004

Patrick O'Beirne wrote:
> At 17:22 07/03/2004, David GLAUDE wrote:
> Google translation gets me:

> Their statement does not say "Following a petition signed by many of its
> members" Simply that they received comments or feedback (phone, email, the usual)
> It says "In response to feedback from society members and the general public"

No it does not talk about the petition... explicitly.

But I am assuming that this petition is the one of the main reason they
reconsidered their view (or expressed it more strongly).

The "Following" is basicaly a timeline issue.
I the timeline of event, there was:
1) First statement (25)
2) Petition
3) Second statement (27)

In between you may have:
a) The phone, email, ... from citizen/IT
b) The appointment of comitee to look after eVoting without any ICS member.

Is that right?

David GLAUDE

PS: The list is having a lag over here.

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/