[E-voting] Email I sent to D Mooney

John A. Kinsella john.kinsella at ul.ie
Mon Mar 8 10:05:31 GMT 2004

You never know, maybe a potential convert.... :-)

John

====8<===========================
Hi Derek,
saw your letter in Indo today.

I'm a member of ICTE - you asked
"How are they constituted and are people like me, who believe the
proposed system is better, welcome to join?"

As you'd see on website http://evoting.cs.may.ie/
the mailing list is completely open - Minister Cullen and his staff are
more than welcome to read & send messages on list - and so are you.

We have nothing to hide.

I'd be delighted to email you with some replies to your questions - I
hope they weren't rhetorical!

All the best,

John
--
John A. Kinsella		Ph: 	+353-61-202148 		(Direct)
					+353-61-333644 x 2148  	(Switch)
Mathematics Dept.		e-mail: John.Kinsella at ul.ie
University of Limerick		FAX: 	+353-61-334927
IRELAND				Web:    http://jkcray.maths.ul.ie