[E-voting] Voting application; Implementation of VVAT

Michael McMahon michaelmcmahon at vodafone.ie
Tue Mar 9 10:46:42 GMT 2004

This is fantastic. How long did it take you to write this?

The reason I ask, is that many (non-technical) people will be gobsmacked
when they find out that it is not as difficult as they might have thought
to write an application which looks similar to the counting system.
(though this demo relates to the voting machine)

You should put that info on the web page.