[E-voting] flash skills

Adrian Colley aecolley at spamcop.net
Tue Mar 9 19:40:14 GMT 2004

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 12:46:17PM +0000, Margaret McGaley wrote:
> Is there anyone on the list who could do up a flash animation of someone going
> to vote and having to tell their vote to another person? (If you've missed
> previous discussions of this metaphor, feel free to ask for more details).

The metaphor is a little clearer (in my humble opinion) if you imagine
telling your vote to a voting official in a church confessional booth.
The official is of course sworn to secrecy, but you're relying on him/her
to record your vote correctly and honestly.  I think this is the sort
of thing that journalists would enjoy retelling.

 --Adrian.

--
GPG 0x43D3AD19 17D2 CA6E A18E 1177 A361  C14C 29DB BA4B 43D3 AD19
http://user-aecolley.jini.org/