[E-voting] More Parliamentary Questions

Cian pooka at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Mar 10 12:22:15 GMT 2004

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 11:55:16AM +0000, Michael McMahon wrote:
> However, this is the kind of issue that the pilots would
> have shown to be a problem, so we should be careful about
> criticising them on this.

They had a heap of machines at Skerries community centre when I went to vote
there. It certainly was substituting machines for booths. Surely the minister
means 6,200 booths and not ballot boxes?

Cian

--
       "Metaphors are wondrous candles which illuminate the hidden
             connections between things." -- Jonah Goldberg