[E-voting] Newspapers

John Lambe icte-jlambe at johnlambe.com
Wed Mar 10 13:47:49 GMT 2004

>I think it's time we assigned a person to each newspaper.
I can do the Irish Times.
Should I report everything on evoting or just references to ICTE?

There were two letters opposing the proposed system yesterday,
including one from a life-long FF supporter who vows not to support
them in the upcoming elections (due to evoting and other actions of
Minister Cullen).

I was contacted by a journalist on this list, John Coillins, writing an
article for ComputerScope.

=====
John Lambe
Phone (mobile): +353 86 2895286
Phone:          +353 1 4905842
Address:        64 Brighton Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, Ireland
Email:          jlambe at johnlambe.com