[E-voting] Our friend Derek Mooney

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Wed Mar 10 14:19:22 GMT 2004

Sorry to be negative, but I think they're unlikely to publish it because of
its length.  However, it was very well-written so I think it might be worth
contacting the editor to ask if it could be published with a little revision
as a comment piece.

We should also try to come up with a short and snappy response to Mr Mooney
with a view to getting it on the letters page.  Having suggested this, I'm
afraid I don't have time to contribute today, and as Voltaire (I think) said
it can take longer to write a short work than a long one.

Ryan