[E-voting] End-to-end validation (side-issue)

Shane Hogan shane at askaboutmoney.com
Wed Mar 10 20:41:04 GMT 2004

This was one of the key points of our Labour Party report on eVoting from
last year - see http://www.labour.ie/keyissue/detail.tmpl?sku=20031103114416

It got a little bit of press attention then, and I think I heard one of the
RTE journos questioning someone from FF on this point recently.

Regards - Shane