[E-voting] ogra FF poll

Michael McMahon michaelmcmahon at vodafone.ie
Thu Mar 11 10:50:10 GMT 2004

Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:32:07AM +0000, Margaret McGaley wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:16:52PM -0000, Shane Hogan wrote:
>>
>>>Looks like the tide has turned!
>>>
>>>Yes 7%
>>>No 92%
>>>Don`t Know 1%
>>>

>>Curious. It seems to have finished up at
>>Yes        64%
>>No         32%
>>Don`t Know  4%
>

> With 600 votes less. Old habits die hard I guess.

I don't suppose anyone printed out or saved the tally at its previous value. It would
be priceless to provide this info to the press.

"Ogra Fianna Fail rig their own opinion poll, as part of confidence building measure
  for introduction of e-voting"

What is the oppposite of vote-stuffing anyway  (extraction ???)