[E-voting] Commission on Electronic Voting

Cian pooka at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Mar 11 11:48:46 GMT 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:40:20AM +0000, Margaret McGaley wrote:
> http://www.cev.ie/
>
> They have an ad in the Indo today, calling for submissions (probably in the
> other papers too).

Truly, the Civil Service is a remarkable and magical entity. They set up
*fast*. Okay, so what do we need to do to get our submission in? Margaret,
shall we put together an initial draft this evening?

I figure we should get a nice, professional submission in as soon as possible.
We have a tonne of information to put in it, though - what do people think we
should prioritise?

Cian

--
       "Metaphors are wondrous candles which illuminate the hidden
             connections between things." -- Jonah Goldberg