[E-voting] Our friend Derek Mooney

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Thu Mar 11 15:53:20 GMT 2004

Can I suggest re-phrasing the first paragraph to try and put the editor
under an obligation to print it, e.g.

"In his letter of March 8th, Derek Mooney makes a number of unfounded
statements about Irish Citizens for Trustworthy Evoting (ICTE).  I trust you
will allow me, as spokesperson for the group, to respond to these statements
and to answer the questions put by Mr Mooney."

Or something like that.

Ryan