[E-voting] John Lambe's application

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Thu Mar 11 22:01:14 GMT 2004

A more interesting demonstration is:
Have the program behave correctly for a few minutes/hours then change
behaviour for some reason (like the first time somebody vote:
"4>11>10>9>8>7>6>5>3>2>1" and after that 10% of the vote are attributed
to candidate 4) or a timer.

It is interesting/important for the Belgian situation were sample
magnetic card are created to verify the system behaviour... then the
election start.

So if someone want to hack the system, he need to make sure the fake
software behave like the original for the fist hour. ;-)

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/