[E-voting] bank of Ireland

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Fri Mar 12 10:21:24 GMT 2004

Did anyone hear the full story on last nights Radoi 1 news about Bank of
Ireland and computer glitches? I just caught the last 20 seconds. It seems
some new system (which was tested intenesely before deployment) screwed up,
noone lost out because they corrected all the mistakes. It struck me as a
very timely and useful story if we can get the details.

I can't listen in work but the archive is here

http://www.rte.ie/news/2004/0311/57live.html

it was the very last story just before the stock prices etc in the business
news (so 1hr 55 minutes maybe)