[E-voting] Submissions to the Commission

Dr J Pelan J.Pelan at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 16:42:06 GMT 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Stan Nangle wrote:
> I can just imagine Martin Cullen on Prime Time with a sneer saying "I don't know what all
> the fuss was about, we only got 10 submissions!"

Even if there were only 10 submissions, they'd be representing hundreds of
people or more. You can pick your own preferred metric;  number, quality,
page-count, weight (!) or the number of people represented. Mr Cullen will
no doubt pick whatever suits his case.

That's not to underestimate the power of individuals. I suspect that Joe
McCarthy will have a submission with 'nuclear' capability ;-)

I entirely agree with your other points.

John P.