[E-voting] Terms of Reference ("TOR")

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Sun Mar 14 10:46:38 GMT 2004

When the European Commission asked for submission about software patent,
the dead line was short and the processing of the submission rather
secret...

So "we" asked anybody submitting something electronicaly to send a copy
to "us". Where then able to see what was rejected and "they" were not
able to silently discard 95% of the submission.

What they did is to say that those submission where not representative
and missinformed and ...

So:
* Try to advertise that you want a copy of all the submission.
* Complain about the small scope of the commision.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/