[E-voting] SBP poll - 58% want VVAT

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Sun Mar 14 20:17:01 GMT 2004

Please if you have a link to the poll result... send it.
Also make sure your press release are available on your web site.

Thanks.

David GLAUDE

PS: I would like to compare that with the 90% of acceptation of eVoting
in Belgium (poll exit study done on Mai 18th 2004). The final study
should be publish soon (I know the study is finish... but have not seen
it yet).

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/