[E-voting] site

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Mon Mar 15 19:03:42 GMT 2004

A user is having a problem with the site:

http://beecher.info/img/ictecap.gif

I'm guessing this is because their resolution is 640x480, and the site is
fixed-width at 700px, to leave loads of room for a (pretty common)
resolution of 600x800px. I didn't want to go liquid because it didn't suit
the site when I threw the "design" together; and I didn't go for a smaller
resolution because, frankly, I didn't think there were very many systems
still operating at 640x480.

If this is affecting a lot of people, I'd be happy to change it. Is it?

adam