[E-voting] site

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Mon Mar 15 19:59:01 GMT 2004

I just went to the site and I'm possibly having problems but I'm not
sure.  My monitor is fairly high res, and I tried on both Opera & IE6 with
the same results.  It doesn't look right as 2 different types of text are
nearly superimposed--is this what your original gif is supposed to look like?

Catherine