[E-voting] site

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Mon Mar 15 20:18:10 GMT 2004

Hi Catherine,

This is what it looks like in my browser (Avant, uses the IE rendering
engine):

http://beecher.info/img/ictecap-2.gif

It looks much the same in the version of Opera and Firefox I have on Win32,
and Konq and Firebird on Linux. I didn't test it anything else because...
well, because I'm not a designer and I don't have 'em.

I guess I'll just covert the title text to a GIF and be done with it.

adam