[E-voting] CEV submission -- draft

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Mon Mar 15 20:12:47 GMT 2004

Sorry my mistake.  I got confused with the previous paragraph discussing
"count software" and then the next paragraph discussing machine code and
source code.  Perhaps it would be no harm to clarify the differences
between these three.  (i.e., software v.s. code; and then source code vs
machine code).  The reference to machine code/source code should possibly
be on p. 5 rather than where it occurs later on.

As I am a non-techie I think you do a great job with your explanations,
e.g., how you described chips.

Catherine