[E-voting] Re: press release

John Lambe icte-jlambe at johnlambe.com
Tue Mar 16 13:16:56 GMT 2004

There's a typo in the second last paragraph - an extra "a":
"gaining a assurances about the system."

Should we also point out the fact that transparency is not explicitly
in the Commission's terms of reference despite the fact that this is
the main objection to the system?
(Isn't this a deliberate attempt to mislead the public - to give the
appearance of addressing the issue?)

Should we mention the false statements he made about ICTE?
I think that people are likely to believe these if they think that we
have not denied them?
The minister is getting away with a lot of dishonesty.

=====
John Lambe
Phone (mobile): +353 86 2895286
Phone:          +353 1 4905842
Address:        64 Brighton Road, Rathgar, Dublin 6, Ireland
Email:          jlambe at johnlambe.com