[E-voting] Irish situation get european attention.

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Wed Mar 17 00:09:51 GMT 2004

Good point.  And I see no reason why our press releases can't go to some
relevant european interested parties--including other
journalists.    David, any chance you could provide us with a few relevant
email addresses for some of the international press agencies (e.g.,
Reuters, UP, API), plus addresses for a few other sympathetic IT
organizations, and a few sympathetic IT journalists on the continent who
might be interested in this story?   Sending our press releases to a wider
audience won't cost us anything, and generating more awareness--especially
here in Europe--could also put more pressure on the Irish government, as
well as helping other countries fall into the same hole.

Catherine