[E-voting] [MINISTER CULLEN REFUSES TO MEET ICTE RE EVOTING]

Adrian Colley aecolley at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 17 14:19:53 GMT 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 12:56:49PM +0000, Mark Dennehy wrote:
> Group claims Minister refuses to meet on e-voting
> From:ireland.com
> Wednesday, 17th March, 2004
[...]
> Minister Cullen has previously met with the ICTE, among other
> groups, on issues concerning the introduction of e-voting,
> the spokesperson added.

When was that meeting again?  I seem to have missed it.  I recall
hearing that Cullen was once in the same room as Mags (a JCELG meeting
in November) but that he didn't hang around to "meet" anyone but the
JCELG itself.

 --Adrian.

--
GPG 0x43D3AD19 17D2 CA6E A18E 1177 A361  C14C 29DB BA4B 43D3 AD19
http://user-aecolley.jini.org/