[E-voting] site

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Wed Mar 17 22:05:43 GMT 2004

> here's my answer to Adam's challenge.  (I tried to reply to Adam
> directly, but for some reason beecher.net is now rejecting my email at
> the "MAIL FROM:<aecolley at spamcop.net>" stage.)  Non-HTML-weenies may

Your first message got through and I replied to it. I'm afraid I'm a little
intolerant when it comes to cutting criticism from people I don't know. When
you know me a little better and address me in a more professional manner,
I'd be happy to lift the block.

As I said in my email, I'm not a webmaster, and more importantly I threw
that site together for Margaret in an hour or so very early on in ICTE's
development. I'm sure the group will prefer the more standards-compliant
website you provide.

adam

| Politicians are people who lie to the press and |
| then believe what they read.       (Will Durst) |