[E-voting] Is there any Irish Green position?

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Wed Mar 17 22:09:03 GMT 2004

The following motion was agreed at our National Council in December of last
year:

"That the Green Party will not support the introduction of electronic voting
until a proper physical record of each vote is incorporated into the
process. This physical record must be verifiable by the voter."

National Council is the policy-making body of the Green Party, so
essentially the above is our official policy on the issue.

Ryan