[E-voting] Submission latest

Margaret McGaley Margaret.McGaley at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Mar 18 01:12:19 GMT 2004

I wanted to get a lot more done on this, but I'm getting a taxi to the airport
in about 4 hours :( I'm heading to Oxford to hear Barbara Simons (one of the
authors of the SERVE report).

Among other things, I've arranged it so that the first section is about
accuracy, and the second about secrecy.

Here's a list of things I know have to be done:
  spelling corrections
  add images
  move some footnotes into bibliography
  add a conclusion
  add contribution entries
  revise titles of sections

There are also plenty of comments in the LaTeX. There's a zipfile of all the
relevant files attached, and they're available at:
http://evoting.cs.may.ie/CEV

Thanks to everyone who's contributing, please add your name if it's been
missed from the contributions list.

Margaret

--
Margaret McGaley