[E-voting] Abstention - an accuracy issue?

Karen Devine kadevine at tcd.ie
Fri Mar 19 12:44:26 GMT 2004

The issue of abstention and the issue of ´none of the above´ can be debated on
the new discussion list (part of the ´none of the above´ campaign, not ICTE)
by signing up here

I am writing a submission to the CEV outlining the need for an abstention
option and a ´none of the above´ option on the electronic ballot.  I´ll post
the draft for comments and criticism on the list when I return to Ireland on
Wednesday.

All debate, opinions and comments welcome.

Best wishes,
Karen

>===== Original Message From Mark Dennehy <Mark.Dennehy at cs.tcd.ie> =====
>Is the issue of abstention/NOTA votes a topic we wish to
>debate on this list? Or does this fall outside the intended
>purview of the ICTE?
>--
>Mark Dennehy,
>Computer Vision and Robotics Research Group,
>Computer Science Dept., Trinity College Dublin
>email:	Mark.Dennehy at cs.tcd.ie
>www:	http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Mark.Dennehy

Karen Devine,
PhD Candidate,