[E-voting] Source Code

Mark Dennehy Mark.Dennehy at cs.tcd.ie
Sat Mar 20 09:54:50 GMT 2004

Ref:[Shane Hogan, Sat, 20/03/04 @ 09:36 -0000]
> I recall a mention by the Dept of an escrow contract that gives the Dept
> access to the source code should Nedap/Powervote go out of business. I don't
> know if they provided any real detail of the agreement, but they did
> indicate that escrow was in place.

Well, for somewhat obvious reasons, I'd rather see the
contract than a single line in a press release by the
Minister! But do you remember if the hardware designs were
covered by the escrow contract as well?
--
Mark Dennehy,
Computer Vision and Robotics Research Group,
email:	Mark.Dennehy at cs.tcd.ie
www:	http://www.cs.tcd.ie/Mark.Dennehy