[E-voting] Source Code

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Sat Mar 20 22:01:04 GMT 2004

Mark Dennehy wrote:

> Ref:[David O'Callaghan, Sat, 20/03/04 @ 14:12 +0000]
>
>>>The fact of the matter is that there is a practical limit to
>>>how open the process can be. Ballot boxes are not made from
>>>transparent perspex.
>>
>>As an aside:Footage from the recent Spanish election showed ballot boxes
>>were made of just such a material.
>
> But *ours* aren't, and we accept them.

The most important is for the box to be empty in the begining and sealed
at the end. Using plexy is a must because there is no way to hide a few
pre-filled ballot using a magical kind of trick.

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/