[E-voting] Interchange of Data between Administrations (EU)

Stan Nangle stan at voyager.ie
Mon Mar 22 21:43:04 GMT 2004

I'm buried to the wotsits in my submission(s) to the CEV. (Like the rest of you !!!!)

However.

Is anybody up to speed on the IDA project?
http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/jsps/index.jsp?fuseAction=home

Its needle in a haystack territory, and I'm not flush on the time front. Does anyone on
here have knowledge of the project, and pointers to useful quotes/reports about the
benefits of Open Source from a Government perspective?

For those of you who are in need of a moment of light refreshment, have a goo at;
http://europa.eu.int/ISPO/ida/export/files/en/1664.pdf
Mary Hanafin's report has great potential for being spun against Our Martin.

LOL!

Okay, back to work!

S: