[E-voting] announce list

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Mon Mar 22 23:06:57 GMT 2004

Neil Walsh wrote:

>>Several people who can't handle a list as high-volume as this one have asked
Even people that can might imagin other can not and suggest one. ;-)
>>if there's an announce list that they can subscribe to. I'd like to be able to
>>say yes. So is there anyone who'd be willing to write a mail about once a week
This might not be required...
Sending press release and such might be enough.
>>to such a list; summarising the interesting stuff that's happened on and off
>>list, and listing interesting URLs?
>
> I'll do it!
Sure a human summary is added value.

See also Linux Kernel Traffic for the kind of incredible treatement that
can be done on commenting mailing-list traffic:
http://www.kerneltraffic.org/kernel-traffic/latest.html

David GLAUDE

--
Don't let computer expert control election...
Endorse: http://www.free-project.org/resolution/