[E-voting] Irish Times today - Friday 3/12/2004 - about preferendums and e-voting

Peter Emerson pemerson at deborda.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 16:16:55 GMT 2004

Dear Catherine,

Do I take it my letter was published in the IT on Friday 12/3/2004?  As I
mentioned in my other e-mail, I was in Russia, so I'm a little adrift...

Meanwhile, may I ask the said John Lambe to look at our de Borda web-site.
I've been accused of being a fenian bastard and quite a few other things
over the years, but nobody else has ever suggested I don't understand
PR-STV.

Best wishes,

Peter

Peter Emerson