[E-voting] Democracy Commission submission

Cian pooka at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Mar 25 10:57:44 GMT 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 01:42:13AM +0000, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> Anyone wanna volunteer to shepherd one through for the Democracy
> Commission?  It should be substantially easier given we have a copy and
> pastable corpus :)

I'll start it; I'm going to spend lunchtime reading their terms of reference
and making notes on how we can contribute. If you feel like setting up a
'DemCom' CVS module with the "skeleton" of our recent submission in it, that
would be great.

Not sure if I'll be able to shepherd it to the end, as my friends and
housemates are dropping left, right and center to what appears to be the
latest virus. I'll battle on until I can go no further. ;o)

Cian

--
       "Metaphors are wondrous candles which illuminate the hidden
             connections between things." -- Jonah Goldberg