[E-voting] Commission on Electronic Voting receives over 150 public submissions

Adrian Colley aecolley at spamcop.net
Wed Mar 31 00:30:41 IST 2004

>>  The submissions will be available for inspection in the Offices of the
>>  Commission next week.
>> Is anyone free to go in and inspect the submissions and report back?
>> I'm not sure if I can find the time.
> If no-one else volunteers, then I should be able to do it. Obviously though I
> won't be able to read through all 150 of them :)

I can help.  More hands, lighter work.  Wednesday morning is no good for
me, but otherwise I'm flexible.  We should go in as a small group.  How
does 2pm on Wednesday sound?

Where are the Offices of the Commission?  The website seems just to say
"Kildare House, Kildare Street, Dublin 2".  Is that Leinster House or is
there a new Kildare House?

This will be a 2-minute-per-submission, 2.5-hour skim-O-rama if two
people are involved and there's no paper-shuffling overhead.

 --Adrian.

--
GPG 0x43D3AD19 17D2 CA6E A18E 1177 A361  C14C 29DB BA4B 43D3 AD19
http://user-aecolley.jini.org/