[E-voting] Commission on Electronic Voting receives over 150 public submissions

Colm MacCarthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Wed Mar 31 10:26:25 IST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 12:30:41AM +0100, Adrian Colley wrote:
> >>  The submissions will be available for inspection in the Offices of the
> >>  Commission next week.
> >> Is anyone free to go in and inspect the submissions and report back?
> >> I'm not sure if I can find the time.
> > If no-one else volunteers, then I should be able to do it. Obviously though I
> > won't be able to read through all 150 of them :)
>
> I can help.  More hands, lighter work.  Wednesday morning is no good for
> me, but otherwise I'm flexible.  We should go in as a small group.  How
> does 2pm on Wednesday sound?

WHen they said "next week", they meant this week. IT was dated 26th,
which was last Friday.

> Where are the Offices of the Commission?  The website seems just to say
> "Kildare House, Kildare Street, Dublin 2".  Is that Leinster House or is
> there a new Kildare House?

Kildare house is a big redbrick building on Kildare st., but it is
seperate from Leinster House. It's closer to Nassau street, but on the
same side of the road.

> This will be a 2-minute-per-submission, 2.5-hour skim-O-rama if two
> people are involved and there's no paper-shuffling overhead.

Indeed, I've mailed and I'm about to ring asking about it all :) I want
to know if we can make/obtain copies and so on.
Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: colm+pgp at stdlib.net