[E-voting] Commmision on Electronic Voting receives over 150 public submissions

Dr J Pelan J.Pelan at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 31 12:19:58 IST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Neil Walsh wrote:

> If no-one else volunteers, then I should be able to do it. Obviously
> though I won't be able to read through all 150 of them :)

IMHO, it would be useful to extract two pieces of information (and which
hopefully won't take too long) - namely;

1) Number of submissions supporting the system (& authors, time permitting)
2) The basis of the arguments in support.

Of course, the outcome of the commission is what is relevant but we can
engage in some informed speculation in the meantime.

--
John P.