[E-voting] Commission on Electronic Voting receives over 150 public submissions

Colm MacCarthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Wed Mar 31 12:32:22 IST 2004

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 10:26:25AM +0100, Colm MacCarthaigh wrote:
> Indeed, I've mailed and I'm about to ring asking about it all :) I want
> to know if we can make/obtain copies and so on.

I got in contact with the commission, first off they've moved and are
now in  Setanta Centre, Nassau Street  (entrance at side of the Kilkenny
Shop). I've arranged a time for 2pm on Friday, Adrian/Neil is that o.k.
with you ? I can take off the afternoon anyway :)

It will be possible to obtain copies of submissions, and an index will
be available. Submissions will not be published electronically though,
so I might just request them all - and scan labouriously.

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: colm+pgp at stdlib.net