[E-voting] Commmision on Electronic Voting receives over 150public submissions

Casey, Dermot (GE Consumer Finance) Dermot.Casey at ge.com
Wed Mar 31 12:34:53 IST 2004

Third piece of information - who's making the claim

So
1. Origination of submission {Organisation/ Author etc}
2. Supporting the Minister (YES/NO)
 { this is easier to guage than supporting ICTE position}
3. Basis of claims
 { specifically additional claims to those made by ICTE }

Also rather than trying to read everything why not bring a DIGITAL CAMERA....

You can copy each of the pages (or the relevant bits) and upload to website
{given the size of ICTE submission 30 pages to size of some other submissions 5 pages
 assume average of 10 pages per sumbission which might be too high
 we're talking about 1500+ pages to review here}

Regards

Dermot