[E-voting] Cost of running the system

bobb bobb at redbrick.dcu.ie
Wed Aug 10 12:41:24 IST 2005

Margaret McGaley hath declared on Wednesday the 10 day of August 2005  :-:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anyone point me to the/a section of the archives where we discussed
> the comparative cost of running the electronic and the old systems?

Was discussed on a few different occaisions afair...

Here are a couple of threads though...

http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2004-February/thread.html#1446
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2004-May/thread.html#3559
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2004-May/thread.html#3651
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2004-May/thread.html#3690
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2004-September/thread.html#4197
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/2005-February/thread.html#4761

Could also search google with something like:
"costs site:lists.stdlib.net inurl:/pipermail/e-voting/"

- bobb

--
Mr. Rogers could explain shoe-tying and make it seem like the coolest
thing in the world. He was our Uncle and older brother. He told us we