[E-voting] Digital voting fears are grounded in facts

Marian Beddill beddill at nas.com
Sun Dec 4 16:50:38 GMT 2005

Another very relevant Editorial in the same journal is at:
http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/wb/42770 , because the race for State
Attorney General has a lead of 323 out of nearly 2 million votes cast.

This appears to have been a Guest Editorial in "The Roanoke Times", (the
"New River Forum") :
<http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/columns/forum/wb/wb/xp-43263>http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/columns/forum/wb/wb/xp-43263
;
need not fear the digital age", by Dave Price.
http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/commentary/wb/wb/xp-42277

The staff of Editors is listed at:
http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/wb/xp-index  ; with
Tommy Denton  tommy.denton at roanoke.com