[E-voting] Summary of Electronic Voting System Analysis

Marian Beddill beddill at nas.com
Tue Dec 6 08:01:30 GMT 2005

Careful:
We have two definitions of "overvote" going here

The USA definition is "Voting for both candidates, or both YES and NO on an
issue."  A single voter on a single question makes an overvote.  She might
not make an overvote on the other questions, and they would be tallied.

I read your definition of "overvote" as:
  "more votes cast in a jurisdiction, than voters registered there"

Is my interpretation of your case correct?

Marian