[E-voting] Summary of Electronic Voting System Analysis

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Tue Dec 6 18:02:00 GMT 2005

Almost.  What happened here I believe was that there were more votes
recorded than voters who signed in at the polling place.

(I know what you mean about different meanings.  For example, another
kind of "overvote" here is when a voter gives a #1 preference to more
than one person.  That invalidates their vote, and here we call it a
"spoiled vote.")

Catherine